akmi
1 Nickel

Re: Dell 7567 BIOS 1.5.3, still is turning off and restarting.

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I have the same problem even with the 1.5.3 bios update. Mine is a 2 day old laptop Smiley Sad. Does any one have the same problem ?

0 Kudos
volniol
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I tried to disconnect the main battery and the CMOS battery, but the problem remained. Also, Windows stopped loading. BIOS Version 1.5.3. It seems that I will have to go to the service center.

itskaolin
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Guys,

I can assure you that the long inactivity isn't the trigger for shutting down. I am a music producer, making music everyday with heavy loads on the cpu, so i can tell you next: it shut down when i was just browsing the net, it shut down when i was producing music, it shut down when i working in adobe premiere, it shut down when i was just moving stuff on the desktop. Battery percentage when it shuts down also isn't constant, it shut down on 20%, 50%, 70%, you name it.

No. Rules. Dell. Please. Fix. This!

akmi
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

i rolled back to bios 1.0.0 something and now the random shutdown issue is fixed.

0 Kudos
RobinLowet
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

has anyone got cracking/popping sounds on bios 1.0.0? I'm on bios 1.1.0 and popping is constantly happening. Maybe I should downgrade to 1.0.0...

0 Kudos
Sebastian89
2 Iron

Jump to solution

I'm also curious if there is no popping out on 1.0

---
dell 7567 ---> | i7-7700HQ | 16 GB | 1050TI | 960 EVO 500GB | 4K |
0 Kudos
Highlighted
R3DDY3
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

How did you rollback ? to 1.1.0 or 1.0.0

0 Kudos
FiREMiNT
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi

cracking/popping sounds still present on bios 1.0.0

As mentioned before there might be a connection between the crackling\static sound and CPU usage. Each time I open a new tab in the browser, or do any operation (which results in higher CPU consumption), I hear the crackling\static sound while having a video playing.

4k resolution - visible enough
full hd resolution - not so much ...but still present
using only external monitor - (secondary screen only - full hd external monitor) - no popping
using both displays laptop and external - visible enough

0 Kudos
akmi
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

turn off ur machine. 

hold control plus escape and plug in ur charger . the machine will boot up . 

continue to hold the key combo till the bios menu boots up.

once inside the bios menu, select bios rollback.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

CyberSRS,

Apologies for the issues everyone is having with their Inspiron 7567 Shutting Down. I received information to post the below information to the users with the issue.

It appears that the solution of v1.5.3 didn’t take effect after user upgrading the BIOS from v1.2.0 to v1.5.3 without “load default”. After upgrading BIOS, please boot to BIOS menu page, click “Restore Settings” on the bottom of the BIOS menu page, then click “Apply”, then “Exit”.
We will release new BIOS v1.6.0 to rectify this issue. If after performing the steps listed can you post if the solution worked or not? I will then relay your information to our Product Group Team. Thank You!!

Dell Inspiron 7567 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos