Highlighted
Yoloshwag
1 Copper

Dell 7567 nvidia drivers update fix

Hey people of the internet for a cool bit my trying to update to newer drivers thru Geforce experience always left with me a "failed" to install, i forget what drivers i had but it would drain my battery faster and also take a hit on my fps on games like Overwatch. I was fed up cause it was running fine before i updated something(maybe the bios? but also update your bios!) but then it began acting all wonky as in my battery wasn't lasting as long and my overwatch games would dip to 45 fps. But anyways what i did to fix is was to use DDU on safemode to remove the driver and then download the driver from the nvdia website. When running the program select the just install the drivers and it should work. DONT install Geforce i couldnt update my drivers and when i had it would give me fps and temp problems. Now im running overwatch at 60fps the whole time Smiley Very Happy

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yoloshwag
1 Copper

Re: Dell 7567 nvidia drivers update fix

I also updated my intel graphics before i installed the Nvidia drivers.

0 Kudos
Thequila
1 Nickel

Did Windows updated the driver after you re-install the Nvidia Drivers from Dell website?

I did for me and I would like to stay on Dell's version but every time I install Dell's drivers Windows will automatically update it. 

How did you manage to keep the Dell's driver?

0 Kudos
Yoloshwag
1 Copper

I actually got my driver from the nvidia website. But i did get the intel graphics one from the dell website. and no its still the same driver i think. 

0 Kudos