Highlighted
nazariemihai
1 Nickel

Dell G5 i7-8750H Intel Graphics Settings

Hello,

I have a Dell G5 i7-8750H (it came with Ubuntu and now has Windows 10) and i am trying to get into Intel Graphics Control Panel. The reason i'm trying to do this is because i want to connect the laptop to an external 1440p monitor and the resolution in the windows display settings is greyed out.

I have updated the driver from here and installed the Intel Graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft Store but when i launch it it says that the driver is not available. After that i updated the driver from Device Manager (search automatically option). AlienLucky from this discussion said that the laptops with manufacturer Windows work fine and he solved his problem by installing the 22.20.16.4836 driver version. I tried to install that driver version (downloaded from here) but it says "This computer does not have the minimum requirements to install the software". What should i do?

Thank You in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Dell G5 i7-8750H Intel Graphics Settings

Thank you for your message. Did you download the OS image from Dell or Microsoft & then activate the OS? What is the OS build?

What is the BIOS version installed?

Are you able to access the Nvidia control panel?

Download & save Intel UHD graphics version https://dell.to/2Q38HHP17 , A02 to your desktop screen.

Open device manager- expand display adapter- right click on the graphics driver – click on uninstall (check the box that says delete driver) Do not restart the computer.

Uninstall graphics applications from the control panel.

Install the driver saved on your desktop screen in elevated mode.

Complete all Windows updates & then install the graphics control panel & restart the computer

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos