Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

December 14th, 2019 17:00

Dell Inspiron 13 7391 2 in 1 Problem with wifi and bluetooth

Hello, 

I bought an Inspiron 13 7391 2 in 1 and in the first day of use the wifi and Bluetooth connection damaged and the Bluetooth options are not available, while the wifi option says to check for a metered connection. When I check the parts it says that the intel(r) wifi 6 ax200 160mhz is not working. Please help me, my pc hasn't had any physical damage but the problem came after I plugged in my printer (I don't know if it has something to do) Thanks!!

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

December 15th, 2019 08:00

I assume you just mistyped the model number and it is a XPS 7390.  That unit comes with a Killer Wireless AX 1650 card even though it shows Intel because the cards are basically identical except possibly for the drivers.

Was your printer a USB version?  Did it work correctly after you set it up?  Does it also do wireless?

Since plugging in a USB device doesn't normally harm other devices, possibly the settings for the Wi-Fi card were changed and you lost your normal Wi-Fi network?

If you are looking in the Device Manager at the card, does it show any yellow marks or code 10 designations?  You might try to disable it and then re-enable it to see if it comes back.  If that doesn't work, try a reboot but you may have to uninstall the device and all it drivers and reinstall.

No Events found!