gamergoat
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Question

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Corndog85
1 Copper

Re: Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Question

Hi, not sure if you had a question or want questions. I have an issue with 7577 though. Not sure if it started before the W10 April update or before but for a while now Ive had issues with it. It used to go bust after in sleep mode for a while then I disable sleep but the problem persisted. Happens when the laptop was/is left alone for a couple of hours like overnight or when I am at work, the screen(s) just wont come on, the keyboard and external kb is still lit, but no amount of moving the mouse or pressing keys will turn the screen on (its also currently set to not go to sleep when plugged in, only the screen time-out is active) At first after hard resetting it booted into this windows recovery mode blue screen. Now it just goes into Windows without any blue screen. Any Ideas what this could be?

Sidenote: After the latest W10 update I had to factory reset the laptop windows installation as it took my Windows Audio service disabled it and refused to work. Now its working again but will install the update soon. I've heard these latest W10 updates are causing amok among dell laptops worldwide. 

0 Kudos