Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Y

2 Posts

May 5th, 2020 11:00

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series Gaming Edition 7567 Issues With Game Performance

Recently I've been running into an issue when I play games. I've been trying to play the new Valorant Beta and for the first few days of it my system was running just fine.  When I would start the game I would have normal FPS around 250 then I would experience a lag spike for 10 seconds where my FPS would dip below 30 making the game completely unplayable for that 10 seconds. After that 10 seconds the performance would return and eventually do the same spike again. Any solutions? My anti-malware found no threats and I am updated with the latest drivers and latest update of Windows. 

June 15th, 2020 21:00

I also facing the same problem

3 Posts

July 25th, 2020 12:00

Any solutions? facing same problem here

1 Message

July 25th, 2020 16:00

I bought my Dell Inspiron 15 7577 (7700HQ / GTX1060-6Gb / 4K) gaming laptop in January 2019. I've had serious game performance issues after working perfect for a good year and a half or so. I did literally everything ... from updating drivers a gazillion times, reinstalling windows three times, cleaning the dust from the vents, etc. With no result, at all. I was quite desperate of ever finding a solution until I came across information that the thermal paste used on the CPU & GPU were bad. Measuring my temps on the chips I found out that these getting quite hot indeed.

To make a long story short ... I bought a good quality thermal paste, the right screwing tools and took the plunge into the "doing it myself opening up my laptop using some instructional videos on YouTube". Replaced the dried out thermal paste and 4 hours later ... experienced some frightful moments turning on the machine (lots of beeps and restarts because the CMOS was cleared).  And now ... happy gaming again and all the temps are well contained within range.

If you don't feel up to it ... a professional can probably do this in about 1,5-2 hrs.

Cheers!

Bud.

3 Posts

July 27th, 2020 07:00

After a long time what's worked for me was uninstall Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework and install this 2016 version

https://www.dell.com/support/home/pt-br/drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=JXYJD

1 Message

August 1st, 2020 17:00

Dude. You just saved me. I was going to spend $1200 on building a new PC, as I was getting framerates as low as 5-10fps in games. Uninstalling the terrible "Dell Support Assist Software" and installing this older intel driver made it run perfectly. I am back to 60fps in GTA V, and my audio stuttering issue is gone! Thank you so much! @JoShuaPM 

2 Posts

December 30th, 2020 07:00

Wow man that worked, awesome !!!

Thank You so much @JoShuaPM  after a long time myself dealing with this issue it's working awesome again 

No Events found!