uykusuzherif
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron 15 7577 overheating

Hello there,

I have a problem with my laptop. It's the model that has 16 GB RAM, i7 7700HQ, GTX1050Ti, 1 TB HDD + 128GB SSD. I'm very satisfied with the product when I'm not playing games, but when I play some games that considerable as "heavy", it starts overheating. I use HWiNFO to monitor temperature. 

When I play Monster Hunter World, CPU easily heats up to 95-100°C. When I play Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, it again heats up to 95-100°C, but also starts freezing 1-2 secs every 15 secs. Before overheating(which is max. for 15-20 mins) , the games are working well and I'm getting nice FPS. I stopped playing these kinds of games because of this. I can even feel the heat from the keyboard. 

People from the Internet claim that this device's cooling system is good, and I took it in consideration when I'm buying this. But now, this become an annoying issue for me.I bought it only 2-3 months ago. 

What can I do in this situation? Thank you in advance, and I appreciate any help.

5 Replies
JOcean
4 Ruthenium

Re: Dell Inspiron 15 7577 overheating

The following forum post may give more information. Using a cooling pad may help for the system as some games put increased stress on the CPU.

https://www.dell.com/community/Inspiron/Possible-overheat-Inspiron-7577/td-p/6085151

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built ASUS B450-F Gaming with Ryzen 5 2600X
Real work on an Inspiron 15 5575
uykusuzherif
1 Copper

Thank you for your reply. I brought my laptop to the authorized service, and after some tests, they repasted it and renewed the whole cooling block. But I also get it's BIOS updated there to 1.6.1, so it's now heating and cooling more fast, but I've never seen the temperature higher than 88 °C. I will undervolt the CPU so now I think there is no problem.

0 Kudos
omrtozd
1 Copper

Hi, I am having the same problems. I am Turkish and I want to contact you. Can you give any contact detail? Discord, Instagram or any else.

0 Kudos
Dem2410
1 Copper

Hi did you get any solution for this issue? 

Many thanks. 

0 Kudos
omrtozd
1 Copper

0 Kudos