Highlighted
dellnoob1
Copper

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 Headphone isn't detected by MaxxAudio

Jump to solution

HI, 

When I bought my laptop, it was able to recognize the headphones when plugged in. But after some driver updates, my laptop no longer recognizes when i plug in my headphones unless i reboot the laptop with the headphones plugged in. I checked the Wave MaxxAudio to see if the pop-up is enabled (it is). I have unchecked the box and rebooted and then checked the box and rebooted the laptop. But there still is no pop-up. I have uninstalled the Realtek driver and installed it again but it doesn't seem to fix the issue. I tried to uninstall Wave MaxxAudio but i can't find the program in the uninstall or change a program feature in Control Panel. 

3 Replies
Vincenzo90
Copper

Re: Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 Headphone isn't detected by MaxxAudio

Jump to solution

i have the same issue!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Saltgrass
Diamond

Jump to solution

As a quick check, open the Task Manage from the Taskbar and check the Startup tab and see if you show a Waves component and it is enabled.

If you can open the Waves user interface, can you select the headphones from there?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

dellnoob1
Copper

Jump to solution

wow that fixed the problem! it wasn't enabled as Startup. But after enabling it I chose "headset" instead of headphone option in the pop-up and it works fine! thanks so much 

0 Kudos