Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 18th, 2018 02:00

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 Headphone isn't detected by MaxxAudio

HI, 

When I bought my laptop, it was able to recognize the headphones when plugged in. But after some driver updates, my laptop no longer recognizes when i plug in my headphones unless i reboot the laptop with the headphones plugged in. I checked the Wave MaxxAudio to see if the pop-up is enabled (it is). I have unchecked the box and rebooted and then checked the box and rebooted the laptop. But there still is no pop-up. I have uninstalled the Realtek driver and installed it again but it doesn't seem to fix the issue. I tried to uninstall Wave MaxxAudio but i can't find the program in the uninstall or change a program feature in Control Panel. 

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

May 18th, 2018 07:00

As a quick check, open the Task Manage from the Taskbar and check the Startup tab and see if you show a Waves component and it is enabled.

If you can open the Waves user interface, can you select the headphones from there?

1 Message

May 18th, 2018 06:00

i have the same issue!

3 Posts

May 18th, 2018 20:00

wow that fixed the problem! it wasn't enabled as Startup. But after enabling it I chose "headset" instead of headphone option in the pop-up and it works fine! thanks so much 

February 20th, 2019 16:00

It works, thank you

1 Message

May 23rd, 2019 00:00

HI !

Yesterday Windows was updated to 1903 version

Sound is on (works perfect), but thru headphones doesnt!

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

May 23rd, 2019 10:00

I did the 1903 update yesterday and it has not seemed to have effected my operation.  I have received the follow on update for the new build.

You have already checked to see if the Waves startup in Task Manager is enabled, right?

If you get the popup, what do you choose?

If you don't get the popup, open the MaxxAudioPro user interface and enable it.

219 Posts

May 25th, 2019 17:00

perhaps after upgrading to 1903, upgrade the Realtek HD audio driver on the Inspiron 7567 to v6.0.1.8622 A14.

that should upgrade both the Realtek audio driver and the Waves Maxxaudio Pro software

No Events found!