For a couple of months now, I've been having a pretty bad microstuttering issue when playing certain games (LoL and CoD: MW2 as far as I know). In other games, such as Destiny 2 and Rainbow 6 Siege, the stuttering issue isn't there, but instead the computer may just turn off randomly when playing those games. When turning it on again, I'm greeted with a BIOS runtime clock error, and the light near the trackpad turns orange.
The laptop specs are:
-16 gb ddr4
So far I've tried
- Reinstalling the bios
- Reinstalling NVIDIA drivers
- Uninstalling Dell SupportAssist and SupportAssistAgent
- Disabling Windows animations and taskbar transparency
- Disabling all Xbox Game DVR settings
- Keeping my windows updates up to date
I honestly have no idea what else I could do, so any help and suggestions are appreciated.