Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Message

March 25th, 2020 09:00

Dell Inspiron 5370 battery out of order

Hi,

I have been using a dell Inspiron 5370 laptop for just about half a year and about a month or two ago, I encountered a problem wherein I would charge the laptop to 100%, but just moments later it would go to 0%. Although, the bios page says the battery can no longer support the system, the laptop continues to work for about an hour and a half at 0%. 
Is this likely a software battery detection issue or is the battery not functioning?

• 

25K Posts

March 26th, 2020 03:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

1 Message

June 16th, 2020 02:00

I have experienced the same problem. I have been using my laptop for 2 years and the battery has completely failed. I cannot even find a replacement battery

1 Message

July 14th, 2020 15:00

i have same problem too, i buy laptop 1 year ago and never use that until now, when i will use it now the battery plug in not charging at 24% and lose power when i pull off the charger..

my laptop is out of warranty my location at indonesia..

so sad for me.

1 Message

August 24th, 2020 07:00

The same thing is happening to me.

I´ve been using my DELL Inspiron 5370 for about 2 years, and yesterday a window appeared up saying the same thing "the battery can no longer support the system".

The battery fully charged now last about 1 hour if I´m lucky and don´t use it a lot.

What would be the solution for this?

Thank you all!! And hope I can hear form you soon!

2 Intern

• 

20.1K Posts

August 24th, 2020 08:00

Batteries can wear out now after only 18 to 24 months. If you are still under one year warranty Dell will replace it. Otherwise you have to find a genuine Dell battery from Dell or Dell Parts. If you cannot find a battery, you can use the adapter alone but the adapter must always be plugged in unless the computer is completely shutdown. 

read-- https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/sln128667/dell-laptop-battery-frequently-asked-questions?lang=en

10 Elder

• 

23.1K Posts

October 4th, 2020 06:00

The battery needs to be replaced.

OEM Dell battery, 1 year warranty

https://www.parts-people.com/index.php?action=item&id=27510

1 Message

October 4th, 2020 06:00

its been 2 years from now when i get my laptop. And the battery is not working properly its discharge within 1 hour from 100% to 0%. Is there any way to change the battery. From where i can get it .

1 Message

October 12th, 2020 03:00

Hi From past 3 months I have been facing BSOD problem on My Dell 5370 and replacement battery is not available anywhere (even at 3rd party sellers). Everytime I plug out the charger my laptop freezes and then shows the BSOD error. Kindly, help with getting a solution to this problem.

February 20th, 2022 02:00

Hello team,

From a months ago, i am facing the same issues like battery draining very fast now a days. What is best solutions that your team can suggest for this case. Battery is out of order for now and there is no Dell service centre in Singapore.

What is the solutions ?

Thanks

karthik 

No Events found!