kapo1812
1 Copper

Re: Dell Inspiron 7577 Windows 10 realtek sound driver issue

Jump to solution

this did it for me... Smiley Happy !!!!

also i found that is you run the trouble shooter and click BAD after the test sound goes off... it will ask you to restart
DONT!!!

instead click restart later and it will run another test and it should fix the buggy audio Smiley Happy

but YES make sure you dont have SmartByteinstalled...  @avtella Breh !!! you a baller !!!

0 Kudos
NicolaZaltron
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I tried every proposed solution: each driver-windows-dell apps combination always give at least one of these 3 results:
-good audio from apps but very distort sounds from windows
-speakers/headphones popping when the sound card "turns on/off" after some seconds of inactivity
-very low volume and flat sound with no popping sound (only without ANY realtek driver installed)

Has anybody found a decent solution or completely solved with one of the tips in this discussion?
Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
jhob
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I've tried every solution I've read about, and I've read a lot, but unfortunately none has worked.  It's a very frustrating issue.

0 Kudos
gaghiel80
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Hello, finally I have the definitive solution for this model! I will explain the shortest possible: The problem that causes the bad noise is the incompatibility of the most recent version of windows with the software of "MAXX AUDIO WAVES", NOT THE AUDIO DRIVER, the solution is download from the official page of realtek the driver.

After installing the correct driver, you must disable the start of MAXX AUDIO WAVES in the windows boot because if you uninstall it, the same windows updates will install it again and again.

1. Open managed tasks and in the start tab find WAVES MAXX AUDIO and disable it.
  2. Open services.smc and find waves audio services, right click properties and select "disabled" in the START TYPE tab.

THIS WAY DOES NOT UNINSTALL WL WOOFER

Restart the computer and you're done

NicolaZaltron
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

@gaghiel80wrote:

Hello, finally I have the definitive solution for this model! I will explain the shortest possible: The problem that causes the bad noise is the incompatibility of the most recent version of windows with the software of "MAXX AUDIO WAVES", NOT THE AUDIO DRIVER, the solution is download from the official page of realtek the driver.

After installing the correct driver, you must disable the start of MAXX AUDIO WAVES in the windows boot because if you uninstall it, the same windows updates will install it again and again.

1. Open managed tasks and in the start tab find WAVES MAXX AUDIO and disable it.
  2. Open services.smc and find waves audio services, right click properties and select "disabled" in the START TYPE tab.

THIS WAY DOES NOT UNINSTALL WL WOOFER

Restart the computer and you're done

Can you tell me which version of realtek audio drivers you have on device manager? and are them "reatek audio" or "realtek high definition audio"?

Can you also try to open the volume slider on the bottom right corner off the taskbar (with windows sounds set to default so the volume change produces a "notification sound") and tap on it as fast as possible, up to 20 times.. this should produce many sounds that, in my case, distort and pop A LOT! If you got rid of this and you will solve on mine too, you'll be my hero!

0 Kudos
gaghiel80
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

real.jpgreal2.jpg

0 Kudos
gaghiel80
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

To eliminate that noise from the volume bar you have to block the start of WAVES MAXX AUDIO as explained before, this software is the one that works badly, at the moment that there is no WAVES MAXX AUDIO at the start of windows they will automatically be removed errors in the audio, you should not have any WAVES MAXX icon in the task bar any more.

0 Kudos
NicolaZaltron
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I tried at least 4 diffferent realtek driver versions, each without WAVES (both the service stopped and disabled in services and the auto start disabled from task manager, then system rebooted). No processes related to MAXX AUDIO were present in all these tests.
I cannot see your images because they have to be approved by a moderator and it seems to be a very slow process in this forum, so if you can copy-paste what you tried to show (I assume driver version and windows built) it would help lot Smiley Happy
Thanks in advance Smiley Wink

@gaghiel80wrote:

To eliminate that noise from the volume bar you have to block the start of WAVES MAXX AUDIO as explained before, this software is the one that works badly, at the moment that there is no WAVES MAXX AUDIO at the start of windows they will automatically be removed errors in the audio, you should not have any WAVES MAXX icon in the task bar any more.

0 Kudos
gaghiel80
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Driver version: "Realtek Audio" (6.0.1.8186) Windows version: Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 1709, compilation 16299.371

0 Kudos
PBSkywalker
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Uninstall Smartbytes...just worked for me

0 Kudos