Inspiron

Last reply by 05-14-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Dell Installed Apps

I plan on performing a clean install of Windows 10 on my Inspiron 3567.  I want to be able to reinstall the Dell installed apps on it.  Is there a simpler way of finding installation files other than doing a search for each on individually?

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
6 Gallium

You'll find all drivers, firmware and applications for the computer listed in your Dell Product Support page. Just click on your dell model number in link below, you should be able to see your Dell Product Support page now.

Drivers & Downloads | Dell US

Also check out the information in link below, hopefully it will be a help to you.

How to Install Dell Drivers in the Correct Order | Dell US

View solution in original post

Dell Accepted Solution
Replies (3)

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

6 Gallium

You'll find all drivers, firmware and applications for the computer listed in your Dell Product Support page. Just click on your dell model number in link below, you should be able to see your Dell Product Support page now.

Drivers & Downloads | Dell US

Also check out the information in link below, hopefully it will be a help to you.

How to Install Dell Drivers in the Correct Order | Dell US

Dell Accepted Solution
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Windows 10 users can download software applications directly from the Windows Store using Dell computers. UWP (Universal Windows Platform) is the platform that runs on every Windows 10 device, which means that applications can be easily integrated.

• You can select Microsoft Store from the apps list by clicking the Start button.
  • The Apps or Games tab in Microsoft Store lets you browse apps and games.
  • You can see more categories by selecting Show all at the end of the row.
  • Then, select Get from the list of apps and games you want to download.
Top Contributor
Latest Solutions