Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

2 Posts

July 1st, 2020 06:00

Dell g3 3590 Windows 10 may update

Hi,

I have a Dell g3 15 3590 Laptop, with a 15 9300h processor and gtx 1050 graphics card, and i can't update my windows 10.

It shows that my device is not compatible with the update yet, does anybody know how to fix this?

• 

25.1K Posts

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

There are several issues where Microsoft may block Build upgrades to a system.  I can't find that page but it may be on the description for the KB number or build.

I don't know if looking through logs would help.

Have you tried downloading and creating a USB drive to do the upgrade manually?  Sometimes they might bypass the compatibility check but also lead to situations where you start to experience errors from the device which is blocking the upgrade.

Intel has been having quite a few problems lately since it seems to be getting away from its older User Interface to favor Optane memory..

• 

25.1K Posts

July 1st, 2020 12:00

Hello Salgrass!

Can you please check our last message?

Thanks!

^José

No Events found!