1 Copper

Dell g5 SE

I recently bought a dell g5 se at my local best buy, it has overheating issues since day one when i plug in my charger, although i get a performance boost the laptop gets really hot, and i have gotten a cooling pad but it still doesnt make a difference.

Please help me with this issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
5 Rhenium

Re: Dell g5 SE

Return it within 15 days.

0 Kudos
3 Argentum

1. If there is too much dust, it is recommended to disassemble the machine to clean the dust, re-plug the inserts, and clean the dust on the card slot before inserting it firmly. 2. The CPU fan is too dusty or caused by aging. If there is too much dust, clean the dust directly. If the fan is aging and there is insufficient heat dissipation failure, only a new cooling fan can be replaced. 3. Re-apply heat-dissipating paste, which is heat-dissipating silica gel, to improve heat transfer effect. The notebook will overheat when used. As long as there is no problem with the computer, keep it ventilated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are awaiting your response to our previous message. Do provide us the details so we could assist you further.

Regards,
Ritika

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, click my Dell-name and send me a private message with your Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number

0 Kudos