Highlighted
Sragalmajde
1 Copper

Dell inspiron 5567 battery

Hello.. Why this warning appearing DOLL Support Assist Product Name: Inspiron 5567 System Bios 1.0.2 Service Tag <Service tag removed> PSA Build 4304.12 UEFI ROM A Alert! The AC power adapter wattage and type cannot be determined. The battery may not charge. The system will adjust the performance to match the power Note: This warning can be disabled in Bios setup.

in a laptop del Inspiron 5567 knowing I changed the original charger and remove the warning shows me after a while I figured X mark on the shipping icon, I removed the battery the charger and put the warning did not go what do I do? Is it the charger or the battery or the charging port

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Dell inspiron 5567 battery

Thank you for your message. How long have you been having this error?

Please restart the computer & tap F2 to get into BIOS & check the status of AC adapter & battery.

Does the system turn off when you unplug the AC adapter?

What is the version of BIOS installed? Do you still have the AC adapter shipped with the system? If yes, what is the status when charging on that?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos