Jaden950
1 Copper

Dell inspiron 5570 gets burning hot

My dell inspiron 5570 gets extremely hot after playing games and when doing basic things like using the internet it's also hot. When playing games the keyboard area is so hot it burns to touch. I have installed the latest BIOS and the latest Thermal Framework drivers but the problem persists.

It has intel core i7, Radeon graphics, and 32 GB of RAM, 1tb of hard drive of 5400 RPM.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dell inspiron 5570 gets burning hot

Hi Jaden950,

Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

Click the link below for information on system heating and fan issues.

Inspiron systems may encounter fan noise and heat issue

Inspiron 5570 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

For my notes, click my username and send me the pc service tag number via private message.

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Jaden950
1 Copper

Re: Dell inspiron 5570 gets burning hot

Thank you for the answer, I already had the latest Thermal Framework and BIOS installed. However I still proceeded to uninstall thermal framework, and have reinstalled the latest version.  I have latest BIOS (1.2.1) already installed so I didn't do anything there.

It should be noted that I have contacted Dell Support today for warranty service for the second time and will be getting technichal support and it passed all the EPSA tests during that call. My first problem was that it was extremely slow, that problem was fixed with the warranty, but now I have this problem.

With this procedure I just did (uninstall drivers and install again), I will see what happens with the heat problem.

I also sent the private message with the service tag number for dell inspiron 5570 as per request.

0 Kudos