Dhyey00
1 Copper

Dell mobile connect drivers failed to load

I have G7 series laptop bought about a month ago. It comes with pre-installed dell mobile connect but when i opened it, it shows that dell mobile connect driver failed to load. I tried everything...restarted the laptop, turned bluetooth on and off, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled app from Microsoft store but to no avail. Has anybody got a solution for this??

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nyc10036
4 Tellurium

Re: Dell mobile connect drivers failed to load

0 Kudos
Yolyo
1 Copper

I have same issue. I have turned off and on Bluetooth, restarted PC. Uninstalled the driver an app. Installed the drivers per instruction on the mentioned link, and still is not working. Please help!

Regards;

Jorge

0 Kudos

Thank you for your message. Did the application stop working after any Windows or driver update?

Do you get any error message when installing the application or does the application fail to start after the application installation?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nexus Moon
2 Iron

How to uninstall the Mobile Connect driver? I could not locate it.

0 Kudos