Inspiron

Last reply by 06-17-2021 Solved
Start a Discussion
3 Argentum

Did Dell Driver can run on Windows 11?

Hi, I just got the leaked windows 11 ISO,  I was going to install it on my host, but now I was don't know did the Dell Driver can run on this operating system. Something tells me these drivers may not work with Windows 11, Can I?

And, did Dell support I install Windows 11 with Hasleo WinToHDD?

Dang

Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
7 Gold

It is so early in the new Windows version that none of the drivers will have been finalized. I suspect you will find that until the release of a new Windows 11 Dell and other companies will have little to say about support. And the leaked version of Windows 11 does not officially come from Microsoft. So it is very premature to inquire about driver support.

For more information on the leaked version look here and here.

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built with GIGABYTE B560M DS3H AC budget build with an i3 10100
Real work on a Latitude E5430

View solution in original post

Thank you, but đid Dell support Hasleo WinToHDD? My only way to install Windows 11?

You'd have to try it to see;  no, there's no explicit support for that software.

Beyond that, you'd be better off using a system that's not critical to your work, since Windows 11 is not even in beta yet (at least not publicly).

Replies (3)
7 Gold

It is so early in the new Windows version that none of the drivers will have been finalized. I suspect you will find that until the release of a new Windows 11 Dell and other companies will have little to say about support. And the leaked version of Windows 11 does not officially come from Microsoft. So it is very premature to inquire about driver support.

For more information on the leaked version look here and here.

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built with GIGABYTE B560M DS3H AC budget build with an i3 10100
Real work on a Latitude E5430

Thank you, but đid Dell support Hasleo WinToHDD? My only way to install Windows 11?

You'd have to try it to see;  no, there's no explicit support for that software.

Beyond that, you'd be better off using a system that's not critical to your work, since Windows 11 is not even in beta yet (at least not publicly).

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor