Highlighted
Kalina_XL
1 Copper

Error: Dell Inspiron 7577 can't boot USB

I want to reinstall Windows 10 from USB. But my laptop can't boot from usb, although I used to install from usb once. I don't know the matter with it.When I chose boot from usb, Dell Assist ran (picture), then it announced no problems. Thanks for the help.444dz.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Error: Dell Inspiron 7577 can't boot USB

Thank you for your message. Did you create a bootable disc using the Dell recovery tool or from Microsoft media creation?

I am unable to access the image you have shared.

Have you tried creating a new bootable media to check if you can reset? If not please try this link to create a bootable media.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Kalina_XL
1 Copper

Re: Error: Dell Inspiron 7577 can't boot from USB

Dear you, thanks for your response. My laptop can't boot from usb. I wanted to install Ubuntu on usb, but i failed. So I tried to create a bootable usb to install windows 10. I only wanted to know whether that it succeedded. But i failed again. And I think my laptop has some problems, as i tried with another usb. Problems like in a photo: http://i67.tinypic.com/444dz.jpg (source: internet)

0 Kudos