MilaLynn
1 Copper

Factory Reset Fail Dell inspiron 3000 11

Hi,

I have a Dell inspiron 11, I factory reset it and i will get to the setup page to select time zone, keyboard, language, etc...once I select all of it and click next, it tells me that an upgrade failed to download. It has me connect to my internet and then starts the download. Once it is done, it restarts and takes me back to the setup page for the la guage, keyboard, etc. Once I set it up, it does the same thing and wants to update... it does this over and over... I just cant get past it.. I've tried factory resetting again, and it does the same thing. I don't know what to do. Someone please help Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nyc10036
4 Tellurium

Re: Factory Reset Fail Dell inspiron 3000 11

@MilaLynn wrote:

Hi,

I have a Dell inspiron 11, I factory reset it and i will get to the setup page to select time zone, keyboard, language, etc...once I select all of it and click next, it tells me that an upgrade failed to download. It has me connect to my internet and then starts the download. Once it is done, it restarts and takes me back to the setup page for the la guage, keyboard, etc. Once I set it up, it does the same thing and wants to update... it does this over and over... I just cant get past it.. I've tried factory resetting again, and it does the same thing. I don't know what to do. Someone please help Smiley Sad 

Your 32 GB hard drive is full.

0 Kudos
MilaLynn
1 Copper

Re: Factory Reset Fail Dell inspiron 3000 11

That's impossibe... I only downloaded chrome internet, plus I factory reset...all of my information data is erased 

0 Kudos