Highlighted
shree1
1 Copper

Feedback of service

Dell service center is the one of the worst service center I have seen in my file.They take laptop and say that within three working days they will give the report and repair the problems but they don't and when we call them,they give so many silly reasons like we don't have engineer and he is on leave and my question is, do they have a only one engineer in all their service center and the funny thing is,they vary their prices as well if i call the customer service number they tell one price and if i go to the service center and inquire they say another price for service,what are they playing? with customer or what if i ask them to give some higher official phone number they say the people who are in service center they are only the higher official, if those people are only not good and then whom should i approach.i am not understanding do they think we use computers for just fun and if they keep it for so long it will not affect us or what. OVER ALL I WANTED TO SAY IS THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN,THEY JUST PLAY WITH THE CUSTOMER

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Feedback of service

Thank you for your message. We strive to provide a great customer experience for all our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

Is the system at a Dell authorized service center?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos