Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

3 Posts

February 14th, 2019 00:00

Frequent crash of Dell Inspiron 7577

I bought this laptop a month ago. While playing Fortnite and Apex Legends laptop automatically crashes. It happens most of the time while playing. After playing the game for like 20 to 30 mins laptop crashes or freezes itself without any warning and make a weird noise until it is forcefully shut downed (i.e. by pressing power switch for like 5 to 6 secs) and sometimes it displays a blue screen error. It happens only when playing heavy games. #not_getting_a_good_gaming_experiance_from_dell_gaming_series :( :( :( :(20190213_213806.jpg

4 Posts

February 14th, 2019 00:00

I have the 7577 as well and when playing Apex Legends, its crashed on me 2 times. not a whole lot but this laptop should run that game fine on low settings (which I had on). I can usually run the game at med.-high settings and get a steady 60fps... 

Which processor and gpu do you have?

February 14th, 2019 01:00

It's running Nvidia GTX 1060 max-Q along with 8 GB ram.

1 Message

February 22nd, 2019 00:00

Yeah me too... i was playing apex for a ehile now. The first week i started playing, everything was fine.. I even play like 6 hours straight without overheating or crashing.. but when i bought razer deathadder and install the razer synapse.. everything went wrong like fps drop, overheating, and crashing.. and just today, i’ve experienced BSOD for the first time. It also went like fps drops first and the game crashes frequently. I have optimised a lot just to not crash the game but still doesnt work. I’ve even set everything low... its really stressing me out. Also my specs are:-

GTX 1060 Max-Q

16GB Ram

i7-7700HQ

1 Message

August 8th, 2019 16:00

I see the BSOD at least 4 times a day...After having it serviced and run through a billion tests with no solution, I was told by someone it's the Wifi/Bluetooth adaptor.  Apparently we have to download it from the Intel Website and then completely delete our existing one (through device manager) and then reinstall the Intel Wifi/Bluetooth.

This worked like a charm until another widows update...I'm about to throw this laptop out the window.

• 

16.7K Posts

August 9th, 2019 11:00

SudinBajra,

Did you get the issue resolved? 

1 Message

October 17th, 2019 06:00

I  have the same issue, nothing has worked. Please advise

9 Posts

April 30th, 2020 16:00

If you are still facing the issue and if you are running 1.2.3 firmware downgrade It to 1.2.1 you can follow the below thread.

https://www.dell.com/community/Inspiron/Games-crashing-on-Dell-5770-since-bios-and-windows-update/td-p/7356241/page/2

Dell does not help. I tried contacting them for help but they have the worst technical support I have seen

No Events found!