Highlighted
SudinBajra
1 Copper

Frequent crash of Dell Inspiron 7577

I bought this laptop a month ago. While playing Fortnite and Apex Legends laptop automatically crashes. It happens most of the time while playing. After playing the game for like 20 to 30 mins laptop crashes or freezes itself without any warning and make a weird noise until it is forcefully shut downed (i.e. by pressing power switch for like 5 to 6 secs) and sometimes it displays a blue screen error. It happens only when playing heavy games. #not_getting_a_good_gaming_experiance_from_dell_gaming_series Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad20190213_213806.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Larsenal
1 Nickel

Dell Inspiron 7577 Crashes While Gaming

I have the 7577 as well and when playing Apex Legends, its crashed on me 2 times. not a whole lot but this laptop should run that game fine on low settings (which I had on). I can usually run the game at med.-high settings and get a steady 60fps... 

Which processor and gpu do you have?

SudinBajra
1 Copper

Re: Dell Inspiron 7577 Crashes While Gaming

It's running Nvidia GTX 1060 max-Q along with 8 GB ram.

0 Kudos
Forein
1 Copper

Re: Frequent crash of Dell Inspiron 7577

Yeah me too... i was playing apex for a ehile now. The first week i started playing, everything was fine.. I even play like 6 hours straight without overheating or crashing.. but when i bought razer deathadder and install the razer synapse.. everything went wrong like fps drop, overheating, and crashing.. and just today, i’ve experienced BSOD for the first time. It also went like fps drops first and the game crashes frequently. I have optimised a lot just to not crash the game but still doesnt work. I’ve even set everything low... its really stressing me out. Also my specs are:-

GTX 1060 Max-Q

16GB Ram

i7-7700HQ

0 Kudos