Highlighted
CampingRunner
1 Nickel

G3 15 3579 : On Battery Multiple Issues

Hello, My Dell G3 Works perfectly when connected to adapter, but when on battery :- (1) The sound is distorted from Headphone jack and from speakers (2) Performance is absolutely trash I Have all latest drivers and bios I have selected GTX 1050Ti as my prefered graphic card I have turned off power saving mode on Nvidia Experience I am on the most powerful battery plan and on full performance Still it uses the Intel HD Graphics and runs bad quality on games , also sound is distorted . it is completely fine when im on Charging and also the dell app says there are no issues with my laptop . please help

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: G3 15 3579 : On Battery Multiple Issues

On battery only, everything in the PC and operating system is throttled down to extend battery life. No amount of tweaking can change this. Your own troubleshooting shows that the proper usage when wanting to use the GTX 1050 Ti and games, is to attach the AC adapter. Even on high end Alienware laptops, our recommendation for gaming is to plug the AC adapter in.

0 Kudos
CampingRunner
1 Nickel

Re: G3 15 3579 : On Battery Multiple Issues

Hey Chris! Thanks for your reply but is there nothing at all i can do? because non of the reviews on youtube addressed anything like this. should i show this to service once?
0 Kudos