Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

3 Posts

May 13th, 2022 10:00

Games crashing and Fan stopped working "previous fan" Error 2000-0712 Dell Inspiron 5570

Dell Inspiron 5570

hi, I noticed that when I play games long time on my laptop , it's crashing sometime.. so this isn't the problem . but the problem is i found a solution by changing that option "Processor Power management" at the power options setting in control panel . and I changed it from 100 to 99 or lower .. but the problem that I found when I change it lower than 100 >> I get error "fan stopped " when i reboot the windows and then the fan working again. but every time I reboot the windows I get the same error . and when I change the setting to "100" again. the error is gone.. I always play with AC adapter. also when i change the setting of "AMD Graphic Power setting" at power option setting To maximize battery life " it helps the game not crashing .. but it brings me the same error which is "" fan stopped" or "previous fan" when i restart the system. and the fan working fine but i think it stopping suddenly and working again.. only when i change those two setting and it's so annoying getting that error every time I reboot the system. so any help ? because i can't play most of games with" 100" processor because it's crashing sometimes . I also changed the fan to a new one but the error still happening . thank you

3 Posts

i did that .. no error found . the error only appers as i described . thank you

3 Posts

i also have changed the fan to a new one.. but the same error still showing

10 Elder

• 

23.1K Posts

Run a full system diagnostic (F12 at powerup).  If you see a fan failure there, replace the fan.

No Events found!