Highlighted
AmitDeka49
1 Copper

How to download Dell Cinema Package on my Inspiron 7572

I have reinstalled windows 10 on my Inspiron 7572 but now I am not able to download dell cinema package. What should I do now ?

0 Kudos
12 Replies

Re: How to download Dell Cinema Package on my Inspiron 7572

Thank you for your message. Did you install a clean install of Windows or have you just reset the operating system?

Are you not able to download the application is there an error or do you get any error while installing the application?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

ymosaad
1 Nickel

Re: How to download Dell Cinema Package on my Inspiron 7572

I am facing the same issue with my Dell 7386, will you be able to help, i will be sending you my service tag and email.

OMA74
1 Copper

Betreff: How to download Dell Cinema Package on my Inspiron

I have the same problem with my new Inspiron Inspiron 15-5580 Notebook. I hope you can help, i will be sending you my service tag and mailaddress. Thank you!
0 Kudos

Re: Betreff: How to download Dell Cinema

Thank you for your message. I am afraid, there is no option to download Dell Cinema application once it is uninstalled or the operating system reinstalled.

This is available only with the factory installed image.

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support

0 Kudos
Harry230
1 Copper

Can you reinstall factory image?
0 Kudos

I am afraid, there is no option to reinstall the factory image if the image is already deleted.

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Out of Warranty Support

0 Kudos
Harry230
1 Copper

Thanks, interesting you say that as https://www.dell.com/support/article/au/en/audhs1/sln299044/how-to-download-and-use-the-dell-os-reco... states that the image for restore is the factory image that the laptop came with. I did download and install this image and it loads all Dell apps apart from Cinema. Perhaps you could investigate further as one of the highlights (supposedly) of my 3 day old Inspiron 15" is Dell Cinema, and with a the keyboard sticker saying it should be in the laptop. There must be a way of giving this back to users as my system got corrupted a couple of hours after commencing use by a windows update. For your consideration, Thanks,
0 Kudos
Saltgrass
4 Germanium

@Harry230 wrote:
 Perhaps you could investigate further as one of the highlights (supposedly) of my 3 day old Inspiron 15" is Dell Cinema, and with a the keyboard sticker saying it should be in the laptop. There must be a way of giving this back to users as my system got corrupted a couple of hours after commencing use by a windows update.

I have been wondering because some folks are looking for this, what are you seeing or not seeing that you fell you need some extra component?  I do not have a system but there seems to be three components which include Color, Audio, and Stre*am*ing.  Was there some type of user interface you could open to control these components?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

0 Kudos

This is just the Dell OS recovery image & not the factory image. This image is a basic image & does not have many of the applications included in the original image.

We have escalated this to our product team to get this resolved. However, I do not have an eta on the application availability yet.

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Out of Warranty Support

0 Kudos