Hello, i bought a Dell inspiron 3567 i7 7th generation, i managed to download Windows 10 from a serial number, so i formatted it. The problem is that after following the steps mentionned below and booting on USB drive with Dell OS Recovery Tool and finishing the installation process of this version of Windows 10, i can not find the drivers for graphics cards, audio or any other driver than those provided by a non-OEM version of Windows 10 (nothing from Dell) it's really a big disappointment.
1- This screenshot shows the version of windows 10 downloaded with Dell OS Recovery Tool :
2- Those are the steps i followed from Dell OS Recovery Tool to install Windows 10 :
Installing Microsoft Windows 10
1. Connect the USB recovery media you created to the Dell PC on which you want to install Microsoft Windows 10.
2. Restart the PC. When the Dell logo appears, press the F12 key until the Startup Single Menu Preparation message appears in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. In the boot menu under UEFI Boot, select your USB drive and press Enter.
4. Select the language and keyboard layout.
5. On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshooting, and then click Recover from Drive.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of Microsoft Windows. The installation process may take a few minutes and your PC may restart several times.
Finally, the installation of Windows 10 ended properly.
Is there another way to install this version of Windows 10 to have all oem drivers and oem applications provided by Dell ? and thank you.
Use the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Instead to get the latest version of Windows 10 from Microsoft. Dell's ISO images are generally outdated:
Once you have installed Windows 10, you can use Dell Update to install all the Dell Drivers for your model. Instructions on how to Download the Windows ISO, make the Bootable USB and run Dell Update are all in the link above.