Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

July 25th, 2018 13:00

Inspiron 13 5368 Auto screen rotation

My auto screen rotation currently isn't working. With all the current dell updates, the auto rotate charm is missing and the options in settings are missing. When I uninstall Intel virtual button driver and hub sensor driver I get the charm back but still doesn't allow for auto rotation. In device manager there is no sensor category. Also o have yet to see anything about ST microelectronics accelerometer. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Message

October 13th, 2018 00:00

Hi, I have the same problem.. after some windows updates, ROTATE screen disappeared and now I can't rotate screen automatically anymore. does any have a solution?

1 Message

October 20th, 2018 11:00

Same issue... searched the net... for some ppl u have to go to tablet mode and then check for auto-rotate options in settings / edit settings in registry. Those solutions did Not working for me...

1 Message

June 22nd, 2019 05:00

Hi, this is how i solve the problem

I got same problem after i upgrade to windows 10

Just install driver called "Intel Integrated Sensor Hub Driver" after that restart you laptop.

This is the link you can download it : https://www.dell.com/support/ips/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-13-5368-2-in-1-laptop/drivers

FYI :  Rotation lock still grey in laptop mode but automatically turn on in tablet mode or tent.

Thank

1 Message

February 15th, 2020 13:00

If you encounter a situation like me that installing the "Intel Integrated Sensor Hub Driver" didn't help, I have another solution for you that can actually help:

1) First, download Intel Integrated Sensor Hub Driver from Dell's site (read the instructions above). Install it.

2) Edit the following registry keys (create them if necessary):

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AutoRotation:
Enable (REG_DWORD) = 1
LastOrientation (REG_DWORD) = 0
SensorPresent (REG_DWORD) = 1
SlateEnable (REG_DWORD) = 1

3) Open Device Manager, find "Mobile 6th Generation sensor", choose "Update driver" from the context menu. It should install the "Intel Integrated Sensor Solution" driver.

4) Restart your system and enjoy

No Events found!