Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 14th, 2018 15:00

Inspiron 15-3552 Hardrive

Inspiron 15-3552  

How to replace the hardrive ?

YouTube and other sources show to remove Battery and part of the base cover to expose the Hardrive.

My Inspiron has a one piece base cover, not as shown in video's etc.

2.3K Posts

Hello! First of all never post your service tag ID as thats a way to get your information mis-used. Also I'm not sure if you have the Optical drive or not, but the service manuals for both are here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15-3552-laptop/manuals

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

You misunderstood the answer. Posting your service tag is not allowed. It is personal info that should not be posted online in any public forum. You can edit both posts to remove it.

13 Posts

Thanks

13 Posts

December 14th, 2018 16:00

Yes,

I thought the Tag ID helps to ID the specification of the device in solving problems.

ID now removed, thanks

1 Message

September 28th, 2019 16:00

the manual is less than useless to a novice in need of step by step guidance.  " disconnect the keyboard cable from the system board" ... it would be better to read : pay $100/hour and hope they don't break the broken. After watching several videos and viewing several tutorials with pics IMHO this convoluted design from DELL... whoever is basically giving the middle finger to the Congo as well as the consumer.  It is out of warranty ... so now... buy another one -- only option without a tech degree and/or friend/family willing to work for FREE.

No Events found!