Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

19 Posts

April 1st, 2019 06:00

Inspiron 5567, takes too long to wake from sleep mode

This is a 6 months old laptop Dell Inspiron 5567 and it takes too long to wake up after I put it to sleep. And the photos take over 2 minutes to open after a black screen,and all the pictures show a logo and not pictures they hold. My Inspiron 155567 is under warranty and have tried trouble shooting a number of times with my Basic support that came with this laptop,but till date your agents have not been able to resolve the problem,and now have to dial a paid support for this.Also trouble faced while wake up from sleep mode,it takes a very long time.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

April 1st, 2019 11:00

Both of these issues sound like a corrupted operating system which is why Basic support sent you to paid support.

If the Inspiron 15-5567 passes the pre-Windows ePSA Diagnostics , then the fault is not with the hardware.

1 Message

June 2nd, 2019 08:00

Same issue - battery is not getting charged. Unlucky out of warranty period.

June 2nd, 2019 21:00

My New-Dell Inspiron5567 6 months old and under warranty (which is of no use) lags,pictures take too long to open,unable to see pictures on top of folders,freezes,and is just a non performer this despite repeated trouble shoots from their not too friendly service to sales staff.I agree with you here it's a no no for Dell in future for me.
No Events found!