Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

18 Posts

January 15th, 2019 07:00

Inspiron 5570 Trackpad

I just bought a new 5570 laptop, When first using it I notice the trackpad is not solid,If I tap at it it kind of makes a small rattle, not too bad, but noticeable from my old HP which was pure solid. It is kind of annoying but not too sure if this is normal for modern laptops, seems a little loose, but could be normal, Can anyone with this laptop tell me if this is Okay or should I be returning it thanks

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 15th, 2019 08:00

Thank you for your message. Does the trackpad work fine when used or does it take multiple attempts to register the move?

Do you observe any alignment issues? I am not sure about the HP model being compared here. This also depends on the user.

If you could share a video of the trackpad, I could look into this for you.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

1 Message

June 29th, 2019 22:00

I do have the same issue. Let me post it .

Ohh ..I tried to post video but could not do it. Can you guide how to send/post video from mobile.

Thanks 

• 

16.7K Posts

July 2nd, 2019 05:00

Dr.gandhi,

Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number as well as your registered name, email address, and phone number.

Use the insert image button and try uploading it from the saved file on their device.

If that doesn't work, then send me a link to the file saved on a filesharing site.

• 

16.7K Posts

July 2nd, 2019 09:00

Dr.gandhi,

Have you resolved the trackpad issue with your computer? If not, let us know and we can continue to troubleshoot with you to get it resolved.

1 Message

November 11th, 2019 07:00

I have also the same problems from the day I got my laptop. The trackpad works perfectly but the ratteling sound of the trackpad is annoying. Is this loose track pad a design or a defect....?

April 23rd, 2020 03:00

Same issue here. Can anyone from Dell resolve the issue. 

No Events found!