Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

March 6th, 2019 03:00

Inspiron 5570 boot issue

Hello,

I bought the Dell Inspiron 5570 in Canada and I am facing boot issue whenever I restart or power on my laptop. It takes hours to boot and makes me forcefully to shut down the laptop but still it causes issue.

I am not sure why it takes hours to start up. Also my audio clarity goes bad if I use the laptop for longer time. Due to boot issue I never restart my system, I put on sleep mode and use it but due to audio I am forced to restart because if I restart it gets fixed.

I have updated the drivers and reinstall the audio driver as well but still the issue persists.

Kindly help.

Service tag : Serice tag removed

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 6th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Was the system booting fine earlier? Did this issue start after a recent update or driver change?

Please run a hardware diagnostic by following the video on this link http://bit.ly/2fJuGXB  & check if there is an error.

Do you have any external device connected like a printer, docking station?

Right click on the time & click on task manager- startup tab- disable all options including the anti-virus & restart the computer & check if the issue persists.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

2 Posts

May 28th, 2019 17:00

My 5570 has booting issue, "no bootable devices were found" when start power. Full diagnostic shows no problem with hardware, but sentenced "possible causes could be a corrupt OS image or a boot device is not enabled in BIOS setup". Could you help me to solve the issue?

• 

16.7K Posts

May 29th, 2019 05:00

Wim2,

Click my name and private message me the pc service tag number as well as your registered name, email address, and phone number.

2 Posts

June 2nd, 2019 16:00

Dell-Jesse L, Could you contact me? I have provided you the info you asked. Thank you so much
No Events found!