Highlighted
ashroof
1 Nickel

Inspiron 5570, overheat, battery wear problem

Dear Dell Support Team....... hi I purchased Dell 5570 Core i7 ram 8 with a amd radeon 530 4gb GDDR5 Two months ago The first problem:- the notebook reached 99°C according to Open Hardware Monitor during games with use the cooling base The second problem :- battery wear is 21% after a month of use Please answer these questions because I have heard that high temperature affects the life of the device The noise of the fan is annoying

0 Kudos
9 Replies

Re: dell 5570 overheat problem & battery wear problem

ashroof,

Click the links below for resolving the battery and fan issues. Run the diagnostics on the system.

Dell Laptop Battery - Frequently Asked Questions

How to Troubleshoot Dell Laptop Battery Issues

How to Troubleshoot Fan Issues

ePSA

The Inspiron 5370 / 5570 / 5770 is shipped with the Dell™ Enhanced Pre-boot System Assessment (ePSA) diagnostics.

The Dell ePSA diagnostics perform a complete check of your system hardware. The ePSA is embedded in the BIOS and is launched by the BIOS internally (from the advanced boot menu). The embedded system diagnostics provide a set of options for particular devices or device groups allowing you to:

• Run tests automatically or in an interactive mode
  • Repeat tests
  • Display or save test results
  • Run thorough tests to introduce additional test options to provide extra information about the failed device(s)
  • View status messages that inform you if tests are completed successfully
  • View error messages that inform you of problems encountered during testing

Launching the ePSA Diagnostics

• Tap F12 key repeatedly during system startup (at the Dell logo screen) until the BIOS Boot Menu appears on the screen.
  • On the Boot Menu screen, select Diagnostics option, and then press Enter.

For my notes, click my username and send me the pc service tag number via private message.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos
ashroof
1 Nickel

hi jesse First, thank you for your interest and your responses to my message Second, I followed all the instructions I wrote and tested through ePSA but ePSA showed that all the tests were good and there was no error and that the laptop works fine Is there another solution to the high temperature of the laptop and whether the high temperature during games affect the rest of the laptop What is the normal temperature for games and normal use?
0 Kudos

Hey ashroof,

I only have the operating temperature and it is

Temperature range 0°C to 35°C

(32°F to 95°F)

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
0 Kudos
ashroof
1 Nickel

Re: dell 5570 overheat problem & battery wear proble

hi jesse
I've uploaded my operating system images without running any program and also with running games in a low graphics
with playing shadow.jpg

with pro 2019.jpg

without playing.jpg

0 Kudos
ashroof
1 Nickel

plz fix it overheating
0 Kudos
ashroof
1 Nickel

hi jesse 
If you do not have a solution to my problem, is it possible to replace the laptop with another one?

0 Kudos

ashrrof,

Unfortunately, the diagnostics do not show any failure. The system is operating in the norm. Click the links below for troubleshooting and resolving heat with your laptop. Run support Assist on your computer.

How to troubleshoot a Overheating, Shutdown or Thermal issue on a Dell PC

How to Fix Overheating Laptop (Official Dell Tech Support)

Dell portable system heat issue or the system is overheating.

For my notes, click my username and send me the pc service tag number via private message.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Out of Warranty Support
0 Kudos
ashroof
1 Nickel

hi jesse
I sent you my problem about 5570 laptop temperature while using games. I have completed all the tests that asked me and sent you a private message.
Someone else answered for tests on the device by helping Dell support assist and did all the tests and showed no problems
I spent nearly $ 1000 on this product
Please help me to replace this form
Since its keyboard can not be used because of high temperature during games

0 Kudos

ashrrof,

Your system was never tested on a high graphic game. High graphic games will cause a system to get hot if the computer does not meet the specs of the game. You may want to look at the specs of the game that you are playing and upgrade the card. The system is performing within normal specs.

Your warranty is for a 2Yr Partner Led Carry In Service. You can take it to the local service center. 

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Out of Warranty Support
0 Kudos