NRMA
1 Copper

Inspiron 7577 Bluetooth Functionality Disappeared

I have no idea what just happened but two nights ago I was using an Xbox One controller to play on my laptop. It was connected wirelessly. However, it wasn't connecting when I tried to the next morning. I found out that the there is not toggle for Bluetooth in the settings. So I went to Device Manager, disabled the driver, then re-enabled it. That didn't work. I tried uninstalling it then rebooting my device. It didn't re-install and it's not showing up when I toggle "Show hidden devices." I looked up drivers online, installed them, but that did not work either. It's as if I never had Bluetooth capability on my laptop.

3 Replies

Re: Inspiron 7577 Bluetooth Functionality Disappeared

NRMA,

Click the link below to watch the youtube video. It is not a Dell video but is helpful.

Bluetooth Not working disappeared! Fix - Howtosolveit

For my notes, click my username and send me the pc service tag number via private message.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Where do I find my Dell PC Service Tag or Express service code?
Where do I post SA (SupportAssist) issue/questions?
0 Kudos
aadibro
1 Copper

I am having the same issue since yesterday. Same PC Model, so I believe you are not alone. This seems to be like some corrupt update. Have you figured out what's up with this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
NRMA
1 Copper

Sorry, I haven't found a solution yet.

0 Kudos