Highlighted
PluckyA
1 Nickel

Inspiron 7577 camera drivers

Hey guys,

So around 6 months ago, I have purchased this computer and at that time I was concerned about camera privacy. So I disabled the camera from the device manager.

Now, I need that camera driver to enable it, but it got deleted completely...

There isn't any camera drivers listed under hidden devices, and also when I try to scan for hardware changes nothing is listed as well.

So I am pretty sure it's deleted, and there isn't anything remaining under the device manager.

When I checked the support page for my device I couldn't see any drivers for my integrated camera.

And also because the webcam and the microphones are a whole piece, I don't have any microphone input either!!!

Where can I find the drivers? Please help it's urgent..

Sincerely PluckyA

2 Replies

Re: Inspiron 7577 camera drivers

Hi PluckyA, I recently got exactly the same problem as you and i'm stuck on the same problems as you. I wonder if you find any solution to your problem. I also up this problem so if a technician can see this post is will be greatly appreciate. And also don't tell me to reinstall windows completely, it will probably work but i already did it to fix the issue of my sound card .. definitively this computer (inspiron 7577) is a nightmare with the drivers .. Sincerely Urban
0 Kudos
8 Krypton

Re: Inspiron 7577 camera drivers

Have you looked in the BIOS under Misc devices? Also try this page for more information.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Also..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiahqAhiajw

-Forum Member since 2016
-I do not work for Dell
-A user helping other users
-If you like an answer please click on thumbs up
-If a reply is a solution to your problem please click on Accept as Solution
Gaming on a home built ASUS B450-F Gaming with Ryzen 5 2600X
Real work on an Inspiron 15 5575
Today I'm showing you my Easy tutorial for how to fix Your Webcam not working, Integrated Webcam Not Working Properly, Missing Imaging Devices in Device Manager, And Skype not Recognizing or finding a webcam. (Windows 7//8.1 Tutorial) (My Computer is a Inspiron) Hope it helped! Make sure to STRIKE
0 Kudos