Start a Conversation

Unsolved

August 10th, 2023 23:22

February 13th, 2018 13:00

Hello! I have the same laptop with the same stuttering issue and from what I gather its an intel issue... Or a microsoft issue. Basically Intel is 'working' on it, but with the meltdown spectre stuff going on it may be a while if ever. As for monitoring your temps you can use a program called hwmonitor or google cpu temp monitor and there should be a few that pop up.

5 Posts

February 13th, 2018 14:00

aaww so there is no built in app to monitor my temps :S thanks alot for replying wanted to ask u some questions and know if you experienced problems with the audio feeling its alil low ? and wana ask u personally what do you think of the screen did u feel the colors is alil poor ? last but not least is there a way to disable/enable touch pad with a hotkey and do u have different feeling/sound pressing on 1-2 than the other 3456 on keyboard or its only me :) thanks alot 

Edit: also how the gaming experience going cooling system/cpu gpu temps and fps etc..

6 Posts

February 13th, 2018 14:00

Try "MSI Afterburner."

It's free and there are plenty of tutorials on how to use it on youtube.

2.3K Posts

February 13th, 2018 15:00

I have my computer plugged into external speakers so I don't really have an opinion on the internal ones. The screen is good for gaming from what I've done with it. It is a lot better then the last few generations of the Inspiron Gaming series. As for the touchpad I have it disabled in the control panel in windows. Just access the start menu and click on the gear icon, then hit the devices icon and touchpad should be on the left.
No Events found!