princearora
2 Bronze

Inspiron G3 15 3500, random crackling sound

I recently bought dell g3 3500 i7 10th gen gaming laptop. There's random crackling sound for 1 second and rarely robotic audio for 3 to 4 seconds. I tried updating all the drivers . The issue is same when connected to wired headphones, bluetooth headphones & laptop speakers. It occurs so randomly that i can not reproduce on command. Please help me out here 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DELL-Cares

No response received

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, click our Dell-Cares name and send us a private message with your Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number

0 Kudos
DELL-Cares

Thanks for your post

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, click our Dell-Cares name and send us a private message with your Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number

0 Kudos
princearora
2 Bronze

Re: Thanks for your post

Hey unable to post reply to private messages as shown in screenshot https://ibb.co/vHQDX7t
0 Kudos
DELL-Cares

Re: Inspiron G3 15 3500, random crackling sound

The issue was not heard when running the ePSA Diagnostics. The BIOS, Chipset, and Audio driver are at the latest. Since the intermittent noise is heard on both speakers and Bluetooth headset, this points to an operating system fault or a driver fault, not a hardware fault. The next step would be an operating system reinstall.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos