Highlighted
2 Bronze

Inspiron G5, audio fades

After I installed this (Realtek High Definition Audio - A02 - 263 MB - Urgent - Installed 2009.02.09. ) in my Dell G5 laptop, the music, or video is fading away. Initially the volume is good, a few seconds later the loudspeaker fades.

Any one else whit this problem? THX.

Highlighted
2 Bronze

Re: Inspiron G5, audio fades

This is happening to me too. I have a headset on and I'm trying to play CS:GO. Audio keeps getting louder and then quieter. 

Highlighted
1 Copper

Re: Inspiron G5, audio fades

I have exactly the same problem. I cannot even download an older driver as they have all been removed from the support site and sound is not atrocious.

Highlighted
2 Bronze

Hello! I have this mistake too. When I ran audio, the vol...

Hello!

I have this mistake too. When I ran audio, the volume - within 15-20 seconds of initiation- fade away. I have been experiencing it ever since I update the BIOS, in 2020.07.03. 

When I buy G5 in 2018, it used to have the same bug, but was fixed by a bios update.

I cant fix it, all driver are up to date. I cant downgrade BIOS to the older version. What can i do? Waitin for a new BIOS? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Re: Inspiron G5 15-5587, Speakers volume very low

Can someone share any old, stable version like on onedrive or google drive if they have it???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

I had the same issue after getting the Feb. 2019 RealTek update. I fixed it by uninstalling the RealRek driver and after the reboot, Windows installed the Default Windows driver and the sound issue disappeared. The Reatek driver installed by Windows 10 is 6.0.1.8397.

There is a new update (6.0.1.8642 April 19, 2019) just released that I have not tried, waiting for someone else to try it first and I cannot find the release notes that would detail what this new release if for (fixes or enhancements).

I have the G5-15 5587

glen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Same issue here after a new win10 installation. Audio cracks and fade out on the newest Realtek 6.0.1.8642 driver. It only occurs when the MaxxAudioPro playback settings are enabled but I do really need them otherwise the max volume is not good enough.

Please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Ladies and gents The only way for me to fix the issue was to use the auldest and most reliable way there is: format c:\ After fresh install of Win10 I did not enable the internet connection and manually installed all of the drivers, one by one delivered by Dell for G5 15-5587 beginning with Realtek Version 6.0.1.8642, A03 and surprisingly it works well now with WavesMaxx.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

I solved yesterday night. 

I deleted all the sound software and all audio software of the hardware, from all part.

Then uninstalled maxxaudiopro (it maight say to you that can't run because you have no hardware, it's ok).

locked plug in play installation.

Restart pc.

Installed manually all the last driver audio downloaded from Dell site.

Restart pc.

Than, you have a really well sound, a bit flat, but well level.

Now you can install maxxaudiopro from microsoft store.

I fixed in this way. I hope that it will run for other people!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

did maxxaudio enanchements work ?

0 Kudos