Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

3 Posts

April 2nd, 2019 05:00

Insprion 13z (7000) Black screen after sleep mode

Hello Dell-support,

I still have a problem with my laptop (Inspiron 13z - 4VR0582) with longtime black-screen after sleep-mode/turn off/hibernation. As you recommended me, i sent my laptop to service. Service replaced motherboard and HDD, do a new W10 instalation, do all output diagnostic tests -> everything is now OK.

But the problem is still the same! The internal display is black a few minutes after the start (wont wake up), the external monitor is working well, W10 is working well.

Look at the video on youtube, the monitor turns itself on in one minute: https://youtu.be/za7XMetrZE4

I don't know what to do... Please help me, I can't use my notebook normally for half a year….

Thank you

9.4K Posts

April 2nd, 2019 07:00

Hi ciba3,

Thanks for posting and for sending your service tag information.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

Unfortunately, based on the service tag number, the warranty has expired. You can await a reply from other community members or contact the Dell Out of Warranty Support Team.
^Rp

3 Posts

April 2nd, 2019 08:00

Dell "Out of warranty service" returned laptop that is all ok but not !!! As I can see, you also don't want to help me... Dell community, please do not have any tips where could be the problem, when Dell-team doesn't want to help me? Thank you
No Events found!