Start a Conversation

Unsolved

September 7th, 2023 07:46

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

December 13th, 2019 17:00

February 25th, 2020 13:00

yes they are a scam! I had over $1000 of points I was waiting for them to post they told me they would send an email which I never received, I kept checking and they posted the points and then they were expired. I called and email over 20 times with no one to help me. I wish my company would switch to HP just because of this.

293 Posts

February 25th, 2020 17:00

I purchased my i5, Inspiron 7572, for around $780 a year ago and they were prompt in giving me $20.00 in rewards.   I didn't see anything for $20.00 that I had interest in putting towards.  I let it expire.   I didn't want to spend anything worth $20.00 or more anyway, but I got my rewards for what it was worth.

April 17th, 2020 09:00

Extremely A Scam!!

When I created my online dell account I clicked the box that said also sign me up for dell rewards. When placing my order the next day for a $2,000 laptop I once again clicked the box saying to sign me up for dell rewards. When receiving my computer a couple of weeks later and registering it it signed me up for rewards.

Rewards never showed in my account, when calling them they tell me I did not sign up for rewards until I activated the laptop, which is a complete lie. I supposedly did it during the other times. they literally told me they were not going to honor when i selected the box to sign me up and they would not issue rewards or my purchase.

dell has got to have some of the worst customer service I have ever seen in a company. Their version is the Customer is never right.

No Events found!