Have you had any resolution to this issue? I have exactly the same problem.
Hi, which problems did you have? I have not received any support from this issue, but so far I have forgotten about it.
1. Popping sound is still there. I assume it is some electricity running through the system.
2. Pixelating while video went away, or at most happens only 10% of the time. I switched my battery performance to highest. I came by a thread that suggested this fix.
3. No more flickering in the display. I reinstalled most of my drivers.
So far, I am very happy about my computer. No further problems.
I bought laptop week ago and I'm having the same issue.
1. pooing/crackling sound,
2. some time its freezing even with very small app like vlc player without any other app running alongside.
3. touch pad is not working smoothly. and some time keyboard is not responding too.
I've reset laptop once. and installed all latest driver downloaded from dell and Intel official site.
but that doesn't workout for me
I solved sound problems by replacing audio drivers. Instead realtech hd audio drivers I use microsoft windows 10 drivers. Dell laptops seems to have issues with realtech hd audio drivers. I hope Dell make some improvements.
Battery life for me is mediocre, I am not complaining, after all its only 42 Wh. Anyway, I sold my Inspiron 7570 to a friend at purchase price. Popping still present. Flickering gone, resolved by updating the nvidia and intel graphics.