Just K
1 Nickel

Issues with Inspiron 7570

Hi Dell community,
I have the device for less than a month and I am experiencing alarming issues with it, note that I have updated all the drivers manually thru Dell website and Windows update. Please let me enumerate:

1. Occasional popping sound from the laptop. Im sure its not from the speaker as its on 0 volume. It happens when turning on/off Bluetooth or location, or sometimes randomly when clicking apps.

2. Watching videos thru youtube or vlc have occasional lags/freeze and "pixelating" when coming back. I use 64bit VLC @ 1080p video.

3. Laptop has random lags/freezes and single screen flicker. I have the latest Intel UHD and NVidia graphics drivers.

I have resetted my laptop twice, none resolved the issues.

Thank you!
8 Replies
Just K
1 Nickel

Re: Issues with Inspiron 7570

Im hoping someone can assist me with this.
0 Kudos
DaveFran
1 Copper

Have you had any resolution to this issue? I have exactly the same problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just K
1 Nickel

@DaveFran wrote:
Have you had any resolution to this issue? I have exactly the same problem.

Hi, which problems did you have? I have not received any support from this issue, but so far I have forgotten about it.

1. Popping sound is still there. I assume it is some electricity running through the system.

2. Pixelating while video went away, or at most happens only 10% of the time. I switched my battery performance to highest. I came by a thread that suggested this fix.

3. No more flickering in the display. I reinstalled most of my drivers.

So far, I am very happy about my computer. No further problems.

0 Kudos
Bence Abraham
1 Copper

Popping sound is still there - same problem for me.

uttam patel
1 Copper

I bought laptop week ago and I'm having the same issue. 

1. pooing/crackling sound,

2. some time its freezing even with very small app like vlc player without any other app running alongside.

3. touch pad is not working smoothly. and some time keyboard is not responding too.

I've reset laptop once. and installed all latest driver downloaded from dell and Intel official site.

but that doesn't workout for me 

0 Kudos
Damijan
1 Copper

I solved sound problems by replacing audio drivers. Instead realtech hd audio drivers I use microsoft windows 10 drivers. Dell laptops seems to have issues with realtech hd audio drivers. I hope Dell make some improvements.

0 Kudos
omi.236
1 Copper

Facing similar issues. Very bad battery life even less than 2 hours. Screen flickering issues. Touchpad works awkwardly sometimes 😞 

0 Kudos
Just K
1 Nickel

Battery life for me is mediocre, I am not complaining, after all its only 42 Wh. Anyway, I sold my Inspiron 7570 to a friend at purchase price. Popping still present. Flickering gone, resolved by updating the nvidia and intel graphics.

0 Kudos