Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Message

July 27th, 2020 01:00

My Inspiron 15 5575 shows a black screen. My service center won't repair it despite me having a warranty

My laptop doesn't boot to OS, I took it to my service center and they said I need to upgrade my warranty to Premium Support, subsequently I phoned dell's helpline (which is rather frustrating because you can be held up for a long time) and asked if that was the case and the nice employee over the phone said that I already have accidental damage service and next business day on-site warranty which covers me well enough. Yet the employee at Dell's service center keeps asking me for written proof. Someone please send me the actual details. I have a lot of work to get done in this lockdown. Please communicate about your warranty details clearly to your service vendors. Help me someone

P. S My Service Tag is . I am afraid Dell is deliberately trying to push dates beyond my warranty cover. This is a terrible experience.

• 

25K Posts

July 27th, 2020 01:00

Hi @TheRealAzhu, we regret the inconvenience caused in this case and thank you for getting this case to our notice. 

Please private message us the details of the OS issue along with the service center details so that we can advise you further on the steps needed to resolve it.

Also, can you share the invoice copy for the purchase via private message. ^AM

No Events found!