Humbirdz
2 Iron

Newest Bios 2/06/18

I just did the newest update to my Bios on my Inspiron 7559 and all went well. It has been around an hour .I will update if something goes wrong.

4 Replies
ibmarc
1 Copper

Re: Newest Bios 2/06/18

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully its a good sign!

0 Kudos
Humbirdz
2 Iron

Re: Newest Bios 2/06/18 And A Question. Need some help..

Now been up and running for more than 7 hours. Have done a few reboots to make sure she starts back up. No noticeable problems. No Glitches . Seems A-OK  :Smile:  

Only problem I am having is SA00086 still says the Intel capability Licensing Service  is obsolete  and needs updated . I have run all the updates .BIOS,  The firmware is updated for intel Me. I updated the Me interface software . All drivers are updated. Says I am not vulnerable but I have no idea how to update the ICLS ? Does anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
Johnnythegeek
3 Argentium

Good they are finally pushing out fixes for bios. Also good the read the fixes are really fixes and don't include new problems. 

0 Kudos
Rednroll
2 Iron

Which version is this?

I just updated to BIOS v1.5.4 on my 7570 2 weeks ago and ran into a couple problems which now seem to have gotten fixed with some Windows updates I performed afterwards.

I just checked and now there's a v1.6.2 BIOS currently available.  I'm pretty hesitant to attempt updating again, now that things seem to be working so far.

0 Kudos