Inspiron

Last reply by 02-17-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

No help from Dell technical support team

Hi

I purchased a new Dell Inspiron15 laptop from Dell.com recently and I have some issue with it and I have been trying to reach the technical team but there is nobody willing to help me.

Every time I call them either they are transferring my call to a wrong team or they say that they will arrange for a call back and when they call me back, after hearing my issues, they would say Sorry this issue cannot be handled by our team, please contact the other team

Not sure what is the issue with the folks at Dell. There is a supervisor named Jaspal Singh who promised me for a call back but there is no response from him and he closed my ticket without even resolving it.

Is there anybody at Dell who values the importance of customers? If yes, can you please help me with this? <Non-public info removed. TOS64>

Replies (6)

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’d be glad to look into this for you right away. Before we proceed, we strongly recommend that you remove the case reference from the public post for security reasons. Also, as our interaction would involve sharing sensitive information, please private message us so that we can start working toward a resolution.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Understood, but how else can I get a response for my issue without providing the ticket id? I have been chasing your team for almost 2 days with the ticket id, but even after providing the ID, they are not ready to resolve my issue and now they have marked it as closed without even resolving my issue.

I tried editing my post to remove the ticket id but I am unable to do so.

Pleas let me know how to start a private conversation.

Hi, please click on the username Dell-Cares and select Direct message.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Done.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hi

I dropped a private message but yet to get your response.

6 Gallium

If you don't mine me asking, what are the issues you are experiencing with the computer? 

The computer isn't able to boot into windows11 or 10? It's slow or freeze up?   

You ran Dell Offline Diagnostic to check Hard drive and other hardware within the computer? 

If no, please follow steps below:

1. Power off computer

2. Power on computer, quickly start taping F12 key continuously until you see Preparing One Time Boot Menu in top right corner of screen. In Dell Preboot Menu, select Diagnostic, then press enter on the keyboard. Report back any error code.

If there's no error code, download and install latest Dell drivers, firmware and applications for the computer. You could do this by selecting your Dell model number in the link below:

Drivers & Downloads | Dell US

In your Dell Product Support page, select 'Check for Updates'. The Dell utility tool will automatically search for latest Dell drivers for the computer.

How to Automatically Download and Install Drivers on a Dell Computer | Dell US

Lastly, install the latest drivers and firmware from Microsoft:

Get the latest Windows update (microsoft.com)

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions