2 Posts

November 24th, 2018 03:00

No sound from speakers and headphones on my PC! Windows 10

I tried to update the drivers,

Checked if devices are disabled, 

Checked troubleshoot,

Tried to restart the pc 

Literally nothing is working.

But when I do play something on the pc it shows on the sounds that its playing, I just can't hear it.

I thought maybe there's a problem with the speakers so I connected my headphones and yet it's not working 😥

Help???

1 Message

November 24th, 2018 04:00

Hi,

I had somewhat similar problem too, although I was getting a crackling sound. You can checkout the resolutions here https://silicophilic.com/fix-windows-sound-crackling-problem/ to see if that works for you.

November 25th, 2018 09:00

not working for me but thank u anyway!

9.4K Posts

November 26th, 2018 05:00

Hi DanyellaHilly,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

Your post does not state which computer model you have.  Please post back with the model so we can give a better response.

If you haven't done so already, please run a systems diagnostics.  Run Dell supportassist, make a note of any error messages encountered and post back.  If there are no errors, then the hardware is performing as designed and the problem may be software.

Make sure you have all your drivers and BIOS drivers up to date and try it again.

If the system is under warranty, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service call -http://dell.to/1vnT6CQ

1 Message

August 16th, 2020 23:00

Hey I am also facing the same issue . I searched on internet and found the solution so I am sharing the same with u guys. techgyo

No Events found!