Comenzar una conversación nueva

No resuelto

H

1 Mensaje

3 de mayo de 2019 10:00

Null after-sales service

Hi all,
I bought a Dell Inspiron 14" 2 in1 and used it during 3 months (where a few times it happened that the computer didn't start) so you had to push the on-button a lot of times and sometimes wait an hour to use the computer again. Then my screen got broken because it had some weight at the top of the computer (which I think it should have handled). I could still use my computer but I wanted to be repaired, so here it is the process:
- I call the customer service saying that the screen got broken so if they have in stock the material to change it. They reply that you have to follow the procedure and send it to DELL installations to see what is broken. Fair enough.
- I send the computer. After a few days, I receive an email so it would cost between 400-500€ and around a week to repair, so I do the payment immediately in order to have it as soon as possible.
- Here is where the fun starts: Now it is more than 2 months and I even don't know if they have the screen part to change. I exchanged a lot of emails and I have always received the same answer: You are in the priority line but we don't have control of our providers.
I need the computer to work, I paid half of the price of the computer again and I have been more than two months without the computer. Is this the real customer service that Dell has always?

Br,
Artur

3 Apprentice

• 

731 Mensajes

6 de mayo de 2019 08:00

Hi, Arthur. 

I would like to review your case and provide any help I can. Please share your service tag on a private message.

Best regards,

¡No se encontraron eventos!