lakersbk
2 Bronze

Open Call to All Workers in Dell Inspiron about throttling

Dear Dell and Beloved Workers

I'm Dell 7567 user, I bought this laptop last September after hard working and saving money. Since that time this laptop and 7577 had/have lots of problems. I opened many topics but still we have same problems.
Unstable Bios, Problematic Audio Driver (crackling), Freezing mouse cursor, Wifi / Bluetooth Signal Problem, Battery Inefficiency (7577), Lousy Fan and so on.

But our biggest problem is the throttling.  No matter the game, video settings these models get throttle. FPS drops, audio shatters. Even time to time it gets crazy in 1080p videos in internet.

Users are devasted and trying to find out a solution with their limited approaches on internet forums. I'd like to have an open call to all workers on these laptops. Please fix the issues, please let us enjoy from this laptop at least couple of months/years before gets old.  Almost 2 years I saved money and worked so hard to get this laptop. Please do something it's been 1,5 years yet there is no solution to problems. I know this not Alienware and not high end laptop. But please release new drivers and Make Dell Great Again.

I really don't know what else I can say/do. Please, we waited so long...

4 Replies
ConfyScenty
2 Bronze

Re: Open Call to All Workers in Dell Inspiron about throttli

Dell! All we ask is that you restore the power limit to the value it was at launch. You've reduced it drastically via bios updates and our laptops (Dell 7567/7577) are almost unusable now.

lakersbk
2 Bronze

Thank you for supporting. I can't believe every other devices also comes with the same problems. There are audio issue topics that happen to other models. How this can happen? Aren't they test these machines before release?

lakersbk
2 Bronze

Still we have no update from Dell. We can't even play Apex in fullscreen. Sound - Fps shutters. PLEASE DELL HELP!
0 Kudos
Dell-SreejithR

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to look into this for you.

Is the system throttling only when gaming?  Does this happen immediately when you start the game or is after gamin for a while?

Have you observed any heating issues with the notebook?

What is the BIOS version installed?

Run a CPU & GPU stress test using Dell Support Assist & check if there is any error or thermal issues reported.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos