Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

2 Posts

May 20th, 2020 19:00

Inspiron 15 7573 2-in-1, PN338M Active Pen issues

I purchased an Inspiron 15 7573 2-in-1 laptop in 2017 and it came with a PN338M Active Pen. I didn't start using the pen until this year. Last week it quit working. I swapped out the battery (twice), and it still didn't work. I thought it might be the pen, I purchased a new PN338M Active Pen. It arrived today, and it doesn't work either. What am I doing wrong? 

Please help!

1 Message

June 26th, 2020 23:00

I have same problem and I CAN'T use the pen although I bought the laptop for presentation reasons.

I upgraded the drivers suggested by support assistance tool but nothing helped. I am also unable to keep help either

1 Message

August 31st, 2020 13:00

I also have an Inspiron 7573 which came with a PN338M. I had been using the device just fine on purchase, but the pen has mostly been sitting in a drawer. I have reset the laptop to factory settings since last using the pen, and when I took it out the pen to start using it again, the two don't seem able to talk to each other.

What is the problem? Does the pen not work after a windows update? If that is the case, Will Dell compensate me for the feature they no longer support?

1 Message

March 16th, 2022 02:00

There may be an AAAA battery and two cell batteries additional in the cap you unscrewed to change the aaaa battery?

No Events found!