Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

3 Posts

August 19th, 2019 10:00

So many problems. URGENT

I have so many issues with my computer. I have an Inspiron 15-3567, Windows 10. When I log in, I get a black screen. When my desktop shows up, my mouse is stuttering and laggy as I move it and the sound is distorted. I even reset my computer and reinstalled windows twice. I know it is not a hardware issue as I ran a diagnostic on it and it said everything was fine. I removed corrupted files using the sfc scan but nothing has changed. It takes forever to boot up and I updated my drivers. I’m able to get access to my desktop by messing with task manager but when I don’t do that, the black screen persists. Please help me! I need to get my computer fixed. It’s the only one I have and I can’t afford to buy another one.

3 Posts

August 19th, 2019 13:00

Yes I ran diagnostics using F12. I don’t know what’s going on. Now it’s stuck on the dell loading screen.

7 Technologist

• 

12K Posts

August 19th, 2019 13:00

When you ran diagnostics did you run it from the Dell splash screen using F12 at boot up? This sure sounds like a hardware issue and mainly the hard drive. The fact that you installed Windows twice but had errors when you ran SFC makes me suspicious.

3 Posts

August 19th, 2019 15:00

How do I do run an extended test?

5.6K Posts

August 19th, 2019 15:00

If it isn't the hard drive, then it's the motherboard.

When running Diagnostics, you should run the extended test on the hard drive.

4 Operator

• 

6.2K Posts

August 19th, 2019 16:00

Welcome to the Dell Community  @Maya1998 

Click on full "Test"

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15-3567-laptop/diagnose

Best regards,

U2

No Events found!